TURNAROUND IMPACT AWARDS DINNER
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012 • THE PLAZA • NEW YORK CITY
Cocktails – 6:30 pm Dinner – 7:30 pm
On April 18, 2012, at New York’s Plaza, Turnaround for Children will celebrate its tenth anniversary at the third annual Turnaround Impact Awards Dinner. Each year, this event recognizes leaders in education and philanthropy whose work contributes to reforming public education and creating opportunity for all children. This year’s honorees are RUSS CARSON, philanthropist and entrepreneur; KIMBERLY DAVIS, President of the JP Morgan Chase Foundation; and Academy Award-winner and philanthropist GOLDIE HAWN, Founder of the Hawn Foundation. These leaders have taken active steps to support education reform and healthy child development. Honorary chairs include former New York City Schools Chancellor JOEL KLEIN and NICOLE SELIGMAN, and JUDY and JAMIE DIMON.
Available Ticket(s) and Table(s) Options:
- Summa Cum Laude Table at $50,000: Table of ten in a prominent location
- Magna Cum Laude Table at $25,000: Table of ten in a preferred location
- Cum Laude Table at $12,500: Table of ten in a select location
- Dean’s List Table at $7,500: Table of ten (limited availability)
- Valedictorian Ticket at $2,500: Ticket(s) in a preferred location
- Salutatorian Ticket at $1,250: Ticket(s) in a select location
- Honor Roll Ticket at $750: Ticket(s) (limited availability)
To purchase tickets or a table online, click here. For more information, please contact Samantha Watson at 646-786-6244 or email@example.com. To buy tickets through the mail please send payments to: Turnaround for Children, 25 West 45th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036. Please note, the non-deductible portion of each ticket is $215.
Turnaround for Children, Inc. is a Sec. 501(c)(3) organization (tax id# 06-1495529). A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained, upon request, from either Turnaround for Children, Inc., 25 West 45th Street, 6th floor, New York, NY 10036, or the State of New York, Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.