Turnaround at the Aurora Institute Symposium 2021
The Aurora Institute Symposium is the leading conference for transforming K-12 education systems, advancing breakthrough practices and policies, and implementing personalized, competency-based learning. Attendees include K-12 system and school administrators, teachers, and nonprofits working in next generation learning, actively implementing personalized, competency-based designs, as well as policymakers, researchers, and other experts in K-12 advancing the future of learning. It is the premiere event for learning about cutting-edge promising practices, the latest policy developments and research, and future-focused trends in teaching and learning.
Turnaround staff will be participating in three sessions at this year’s Aurora Institute Symposium Oct. 25-27.
Whole-Child Design: How To Use The Science of Learning and Development to Redesign Classrooms, Schools, and Systems and Accelerate Healthy Development, Learning, and Thriving
Monday, Oct. 25, 3:40-4:00 AM ET
- Gretchen Livesey, Vice President, Partner Impact
- MenSa Ankh Maa, Partnership Director
Tuesday, Oct. 26, 11:00-11:45 AM ET
- Pamela Cantor, M.D., Founder and Senior Science Advisor
- Linda Darling-Hammond, President and CEO, Learning Policy Institute
Integrating Systems of Support: How To Design Equitable School Environments that Meet Students’ Individual Needs Through a Holistic Approach
Wednesday, Oct. 27, 1:15-1:35 AM ET
- Tami Hill-Washington, Ed.M., Vice President, Partner Impact
- Renee Prince, LCSW, Director, Mental Health Integration