Join Turnaround for Children at these upcoming events:
6/16 Leadership Associates Summer Institute
- Keynote presentation by Pamela Cantor M.D. at annual two-day summit for California superintendents.
6/22 Publication of The Science of Learning and Development: Enhancing the Lives of All Young People
- Published by Taylor & Francis and written by Pamela Cantor M.D. and David Osher, this book explores the science of learning and human development and provides evidence for how this science can transform education systems so all young people can thrive. Now available for pre-order here.
6/22 Seizing the Moment: Reimagining Education Systems for Equity Through Whole-Child Design and Community Partnership Webinar
- A conversation with Pamela Cantor M.D. and John King, hosted by Bank Street College of Education, on how the latest in neuroscience can shape our understanding of learning and development to inform the redesign of classrooms and support the success of all students. Register here.
6/26-6/30 ISTELive 21
- Presentation by Pamela Cantor M.D. as a Featured Voice on EdTech for the whole-child from 9:45-10:30 am PT.
- Leadership Exchange Horizon Chat, “Reconnecting the School Community” with Pamela Cantor M.D., Erin Mote and Dr. Saro Mohammed from 12:40-1:30 pm PT.
Register for the event here.
7/13 Campaign for Grade Level Reading Webinar
- Webinar presentation by Pamela Cantor M.D. on Whole-Child Design, the science of learning and development, and how the stress from COVID will impact classrooms this fall.
10/25-27 Aurora Institute Symposium 2021
- 10/25 Presentation by Gretchen Livesey and MenSa Ankh Maa, “Whole-Child Design: How To Use The Science of Learning and Development to Redesign Classrooms, Schools, and Systems and Accelerate Healthy Development, Learning, and Thriving,”
- 10/27 Presentation by Tami Hill-Washington, Ed.M. and Renee Prince, LCSW, “Integrating Systems Of Support: How To Design Equitable School Environments That Meet Students’ Individual Needs Through A Holistic Approach,” from 1:15-1:35 pm ET.